Wednesday 27 February 2019

MY WEDDING DAY

OMG! I still cannot believe the day has arrived, MY WEDDING DAY, I am going to be bride in few hours. But mini me wants to confess, I always wanted to be one, you know right, girls are always fascinated with beautiful Indian bridal wears, glossy makeup, shining jewelry and everything else that can make them look even more gorgeous.

Well, it took me months to choose my wedding lehenga and matching jewelry, how can I have missed the chance to look the prettiest. I always had a blurry imagination of how would I look as a bride, but I must say it was a very difficult choice, choosing most beautiful amongst all beautiful wedding lehenga designs.

Everyone had a different thought for my outfit. My mother wanted to see me in some old traditional red outfit, my sister wanted something rocking & different, my groom wanted to match our outfits and my father wanted to see me in the outfit which I loved. After hours of debate, with Dad’s support we decided it’s going to my decision.

And then the hassles started, I’ve not skipped even a single shop in the market to find out my dream lehenga. And after ‘n’ number of hunts, I finally found it. An ethereal perky pink designer lehenga detailed in laces, sequins, zari and embroidery, so eyeful one. When I saw it, I decided I’m not going to wear anything else than this. And to my surprise & shock, mommy and sister also loved it. Still there was so much to do, grabbing matching bangles, earrings, necklace and other accessories. I chose golden accessories for me.


Wait, someone’s calling for me, oh it’s mommy. I have to get ready for the most awaited evening. I cannot wait to see myself dressed up in this elegant lehenga. Aren’t I getting too excited? Look, someone is here to do my makeup, I have already instructed her to keep it subtle and elegant. I have worn the matching sparkling golden jewelries, nose ring, bangles, necklace, maang tika, haath paan and earrings. What do you think, how am I looking? Here, with everyone’s expression I feel I am looking pretty great.

So, the time has come to go outside and amaze everyone out there. Everyone is complimenting me a lot, I guess this pink bridal lehenga has spelled its magic on me. I’m glad that I chose this for my wedding day. I think you should also go for something different, beautiful and simple if you have already planned your wedding day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment