Wednesday 27 February 2019

Color twinning at my Daughter’s wedding

Oh my god! It is wedding day; few hours are left we have to leave for the venue. No one is ready, still so many preparations are needed to be done. Being a mother of a daughter who is getting married, leads to busy you. I have to get ready for the evening and I have to check if my princess is ready.

At the time of your child’s wedding there are so many arrangements that are required to be made, that you don’t get time for yourself to get ready for your child’s special day. And then the other thing you have to make sure that the outfit you pick does not look too gaudy as per your age.

Leaving in U.S., it has always been a tougher choice to fetch Indian ethnic wear. And selecting an Indian clothes online shopping site can buy you some risks as some sites do not meet the quality standards as per the expectations. But finally, my daughter found one and ordered few fancy sarees for me for the wedding. 

She wanted me to match the clothes of our color on each and every occasion. That is why, for the Haldi ceremony she ordered a yellow saree for me. I always prefer light-weight sarees as with passing age it is getting difficult for me to tackle. So, for Haldi ceremony I wore this yellow Bhagalpuri silk saree handcrafted with thread.



For Mehendi ceremony, we twinned in henna green color. I wore this art silk saree beautifully embroidered and embellished with thread and sequins. Everyone loved this saree as the color and fabric quality were exemplary.


 
After that for the sangeet ceremony, she chose orange attires for both of us. For me she picked up an orange kanjeevaram silk saree gracefully handwoven. The color was so radiant and graceful.


And today my daughter wants me to wear a red saree as she is also wearing red lehenga for the wedding. I am going to wear this bright banarasi silk saree precisely handcrafted with thread. This will perfectly go with golden jewelries and subtle makeup. Indian silk sarees can accentuate your looks into multiple times. This will perfectly suit the occasion and this is diaphanous & light-weight saree so it will be easier for me to get grips with the work. 


 
So, I am all set for today’s evening. I hope my daughter will love it. I want to make this day a special one from my end. You can also go for Indian silk sarees as they create perfect wedding saree collection with the lavish look and sheer quality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment